How to Delete Whatsapp Account?? Is this for which you are searching for?? Yes, then you are the right place to Delete Whatsapp Account without any issues or problems. In this tutorial we are going to show you the exact method of Deleting Whatsapp Account. Simply follow according the below guide and you will delete your whatsapp account successfully.
As we all know that whatsapp is the best and most rated message application in world. All most every smartphone user is using whatsapp on their mobile phones. We may face many problems using whatsapp like How to Delete Whatsapp Messages, How to Delete Whatsapp Contacts & How to Delete Whatsapp Chats. Like these we may face some problems. So we DeleteFree.com has come up the detail guides on all the problems of Whatsapp. So as of now we are going to guide you through the step by step process of deleting whatsapp account.
Many of you are now thinking of “How to Delete Whatsapp Account Permanently“. Don’t worry about deleting the account. I will make you learn How to Deactivate Whatsapp Or How to Delete Whatsapp. Make sure to read the below “Keep Mind Notes” Before Deleting the Account. Let’s Move Further in to the article.
Points which you should Keep in Mind Before Deleting Whatsapp Account:
As i said above you should keep some points in your mind before deleting the whatsapp account. So that you may not fall into any problems or issues
In this Guide I’m going to Guide you on below contents
- How to Take Backups of Whatsapp Messages & Media Files
- How to Delete Whatsapp Account.
- Delete Whatsapp Account without phone.
- How to Reinstall Whatsapp Account and Restore the Backup to Whatsapp.
Now it’s time to Go in to the article
How to Take Backups of Whatsapp Chats & Media:
Backup of whatsapp is very much useful if you think to comeback and use whatsapp. Taking Backup is the best way to keep all your messages and media files safe. Don’t forget to create the Backup of your chat history and media files. to Do that follow the below process.
- Go to Whatsapp Account.
- Now go to Whatsapp Settings,
- Then Chats & Calls >>> Chats Backup >>> Backup Now.
(Whatsapp Account>> Whatsapp Settings>>Chats & Calls>> Chats Backup >> Backup Now)
You can Simply enable automatic backups by tapping Auto Backup and then select the backup frequency.
How to Delete Whatsapp Account:
Delete Whatsapp Account by following the below method
- Open Your Whatsapp Account.
- Click on the 3 dots symbol on the right side of the screen. See the below Image
- When you tap on it. You will Five Options. Now click on Settings.
- Then Click on Account.
- You will see an option called “Delete My Account“. Click on it.
- Enter your Number and Click on “Delete Account“
- Now Simply Uninstall Whatsapp Accounts from your Phones.
This process is same for Android and iOS Device (iPhone). Follow the steps carefully and delete Whatsapp Account.
Check this video for clear understanding. It will be simple and easy to do.
How to Delete Whatsapp Account Without Phone:
Many people has asked questions on How to Delete Whatsapp Account Without Phone. So today i’m going to clear all your doubts and their is an easy way to do that.
- First of all, Install Bluestacks on your Windows PC. Click here to Download.
- Download Whatsapp in Blustacks.
- Sign in into whatsapp using your mobile number which was used for the previous Whatsapp.
- By doing the Above Steps the previous whatsapp account on your mobile will automatically Deactivated because whatsapp will not allow user to use 2 whatsapps on one mobile number.
- Now Follow the Above steps of “How to Delete Whatsapp Account” in the same way in Bluestacks.
- That’s it!!!
You have Deleted Whatsapp Account without Phone. This is so simple process to do. Now all your doubts will be cleared on “How to Delete Whatsapp Account without Phone”
Let’s Move on to the last step of the guide
How to Reinstall Whatsapp Along with the Restoration of Backup:
If you want to Delete Whatsapp Account and Register Again then this process is very useful to you. Have a look on it.
- Download Whatsapp from respected Stores (Google Play Store, Windows Store & iOS Store) or use the below download links directly.
Android User: Download Whatsapp
iOS User: Download Whatsapp
Windows Users: Download Whatsapp
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Enter Mobile Number and verify the code they sent to your phone number.
Here you need to enter the previous mobile number which you have used for Whatsapp account (You can’t restore the chat history if you use other mobile number)
- If you have enter the pervious mobile number only. Then simply follow the On-Screen Instructions and Restore the Whatsapp Data of your Chats and Media Files.
- That’s it 🙂
The process is so simple which you can do in few minutes. Follow the steps carefully.
The 4 Main steps are very much useful before delete whatsapp account. We have explained Every thing Clearly.
As a result, you have learned how to delete whatsapp account normally and without phone too. Every process which we have explained is working 100%. Feel free to shoot your doubts or problems at Comment Section below. We will try to solve your problems. Share the article with your friends and at Social Media Networks. Visit Delete Free for some more Guides of Deleting the Account.